More on Apparel Menu
Our classic, expertly-handled, proven screen printing method accounts for over 90% of the shirts we make at Dragon Graphics. And with so many of our t-shirts produced through screen printing, you better believe we've got this process down.
Screen printing involves creating a stencil (printers call this a "screen"), and then using that stencil to apply layers of ink on the printing surface. Each color is applied using a different stencil, one at a time, combined to achieve the final look. Screen printing is the best option for designs that require a high level of vibrancy, when printing on dark shirts, or specialty products. The ink in screen printing is applied thicker than digital printing, which results in brighter colors even on darker shirts.
The fact that these products are printed by hand also allows for unique products like water bottles, koozies and mugs, as the printer can manually handle curved or uneven surfaces. The minimum order quantity of 24 on screen-printed items is due to the extra material and preparation time associated with this printing method.
- Prices listed include the item of apparel and a single color print.
- Setup for additional colors is $10 per color per order run.
- Double XXL and up are $2 more
- Additional colors are $.50 per garment more.
- Specialty prints like metallics, fluorescents, glow-in-the-dark, and discharge prints are available and are priced per job.
- Organic cotton, hemp, and sustainable materials are also available.
- Tall T-Shirts are available in many styles, so feel free to ask!